24/7 available online
Dr. Manuel Castro Cabezas will chair this webinar on the topic: Going beyond the liver in NAFLD/NASH: the hepatologist’s/endocrinologist’s perspective
This webinar consists of three presentations with interactive discussions that cover the following topics:
• What is NAFLD/NASH? (Maarten Tushuizen, Leiden University Medical Center)
– Definition & disease spectrum
• Managing patients with diabetes & NAFLD/NASH: the diabetologist’s perspective (Onno Holleboom, Amsterdam University Medical Center)
– NAFLD/NASH & T2DM
– CV drugs in patients with NAFLD/NASH
• Managing NAFLD/NASH: the hepatologist’s perspective (Christophe Moreno, CUB Hôpital Erasme)
– Treatment strategies
Dr. Manuel Castro Cabezas is a practicing internist-endocrinologist/vascular specialist. He joined Julius Clinical as Scientific...
Dr. Maarten Tushuizen is a gastroenterologist & hepatologist at the Leiden University Medical Center. His...
Dr. Onno Holleboom MD PhD is an internist registered in Vascular Medicine and Endocrinology, faculty...
Christophe Moreno is Professor of Hepatology and Clinical Director of the Liver Unit in the...