24/7 available online
Prof. Stefan D. Anker, MD, PhD, FESC (Charité Berlin) will chair the first webinar in a series of two on the topic: Getting to the heart of NAFLD/NASH – the cardiovascular perspective.
This webinar series consisting of three presentations with interactive discussions will cover the following topics:
• What is NAFLD/NASH? (Maarten Tushuizen, Leiden University Medical Center)
– Definition & disease spectrum
– Natural progression
• NAFLD/NASH and the Heart (Onno Holleboom, Amsterdam University Medical Center)
– Role of NAFLD/NASH in CVD
• Managing Patients with CVD & NAFLD/NASH (Sven Francque, University Hospital Antwerp)
– Treatment strategies
– CV drugs in patients with NAFLD/NASH
Stefan D. Anker is Professor of (Tissue)Homeostasis in Cardiology & Metabolism at Charité Berlin (from...
Dr. Maarten Tushuizen is a gastroenterologist & hepatologist at the Leiden University Medical Center. His...
Dr. Onno Holleboom MD PhD is an internist registered in Vascular Medicine and Endocrinology, faculty...
Prof. Dr. Sven Francque obtained his MD at the University of Antwerp, Belgium, in 1994...